We no longer accept Purchase Orders directly. If your organization does not use a credit card, you can apply for billing terms as outlined below. When you are approved, you (the approved agent) can make the order on our website without using a credit card from the approved user account. Optionally, you can enter a Purchase Order number in the Order Notes section at checkout and we will include it on the packing slip if possible.
Net30 account for billing terms: Your organization must be an established non-profit, school or government organization.
Note: Only parts and supplies qualify for billing terms, equipment must be prepaid before shipping.
Give us a call to apply.
Placing Orders With A Net30 Account
After being approved, follow these steps to place an order online:
- Go to our website and login with your user account that has been approved for Net30 Terms
- Shop for products on our website and add them to your shopping cart.
- Go to checkout. If you have a Purchase Order number that you need on your packing slips you can enter it in the “Order Notes” area.
- At the bottom of the checkout page select “Bill Me (Net 30, For Approved Customers Only)” as the payment method.
- Click “Place Order” to place your order.
Or call us and choose extension #1 if you need to place an order over the phone.
You will receive email confirmations when your order is received and when it ships.
We will send you an invoice by EMAIL which will be due in 30 days. If you prefer we can keep your credit card on file for automatic billing.
It is our goal to make ordering from us as easy as possible. Please let us know if there is any functionality or feature that you require to make your life easier when placing orders.