How to Pack for UPS / FedEx / DHL
We pack all items very well following the official UPS packing guidelines:
UPS How to Prepare for Shipping
If you are sending a machine to us via UPS be sure to pack it well following the UPS guidelines to avoid shipping damage.
- Wrap the machine in multiple layers of bubble wrap, wrapped tightly and taped in place.
- Wrap individual parts so they don’t scratch against the machine.
- Make sure there are at least 3 inches of space between each side and top and bottom of the machine and the side of the box. Fill this space with packing material.
- If the machine weighs more than 30 pounds, double box it. Pack it in one box and then put that box inside of another box. If you have a single triple walled cardboard box that will work too.
How to Pack for Freight Shipping
Please follow these guidelines when preparing something for freight shipping.
- Wrap all the parts so they don’t scratch against each other.
- Wrap the machine(s) in bubble wrap and put in heavy duty cardboard boxes if possible.
- Put everything on a pallet and make sure that nothing is sticking over the side of the pallet.
- Strap everything down tight to the pallet and wrap with stretch wrap so nothing falls off.
Check out these guides:
How to Pack Neopost Hasler Formax Inserters for Shipping